Join Our Team
Home > Join Our Team
Can you maintain a sense of humor in a fast-paced environment?
If so we invite you to join our team.
We practice small animal medicine and surgery in a great, relaxed and fun team environment. Our doctors are accomplished, highly ethical, diligent in patient care and easy to talk to! And our staff provides conscientious patient care with a strong emphasis on professionalism and cleanliness.
We are dedicated to creating the best care for both our patients and clients. We are a full-service small animal hospital providing medicine, surgery, dentistry, boarding, bathes/grooming, laboratory and radiology services.
We welcome you to join our team but do you have the right stuff?
1) Are you able to learn quickly and demonstrate an ability to do so?
2) Can you provide exemplary customer service? Do you go beyond what is expected of you? That is HUGE in this practice!
3) You must have a positive attitude and work well within a team environment.
4) You must have the willingness and eagerness to finish routine task as well as learn something new every day.
5) Must have high standards of ethics, honesty, integrity, diplomacy and compassion for people and animals.
6) Must be computer literate and proficient.
7) Must have excellent organizational skills.
8) Must have great communication skills and diplomacy especially when dealing with clients in grief.
BUT MOST OF ALL……
9) Can you “play well with others?”
Skill-based compensation, paid vacation and holidays, employee discounts, Aflac, uniform allowance and paid approved CE.
Experience is preferred however we are willing to train the right person for this position. If this sounds right for you please complete and either email or fax us a cover letter and résumé for review ASAP. If it sounds like an opportunity for someone else you know, please forward the information to them so they won’t miss out! Feel free to be clever in your cover letter and make yourself stand out (in a good way!) Prove to us why you are the right one for our practice! Let’s hear what you have to offer.